Monday, March 29, 2010

ABC's of Me

I haven't blogging in a while and saw this one from Amanda and thought it was worthy of posting myself!

A - Age: 24
B - Bed size: Full- For now.. My boyfriend has big plans for that bed when we move in together though.. by big I mean dumpster life.
C - Chore you hate: Laundry.. but I think it's only because I don't have a washer or dryer at home.
D - Dog's name: Gustavo.. but I call him GusGus
E - Essential start your day item: Music
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Depends on the day.
H - Height: 5'4
I - Instruments you play: I rock out pretty hard on the air guitar :)
J - Jewelry you wear everyday: I wear jewerly sometimes but nothing everyday.. well I do wear my power balance everyday but thats not really jewelry.
K - Kids: No kids yet, but I am hoping for boys when that day comes.
L - Living arrangements: For now I am living in midtown Sacramento with a roommate but in a couple of months Seth (the bf) and I will be moving in together and hopefully be in Santa Cruz :)
M - Mom's name: Mom of course! But I think other people call her Penny.
N- Nicknames: Jenn, Jeffineffer, Anjo, BB, Slater, JellyMac, and on and on.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: For the birth of my 3rd niece Jillian :)
P - Pet Peeve: Negative Nancy's.. We all know at least one and they are NO fun!
Q - Quote: "Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going."
R - Right handed or left handed: Righty but learned a lot on my left when I broke my right hand a couple years back.
S - Siblings: 3 half brothers, a step brother and step sister.
T - Time you wake up: Depends but for work I usually set the alarm for 6:30 and don't actually get out of bed til 7.
U- Underwear: Mostly Victoria's Secret, but some are from Target too.
V - Vegetable you dislike: cauliflower
W - Ways you run late: Most the time it has to do with my failure to set the alarm right but it's always related to over sleeping. What can I say, I love to sleep!
X - X-rays you've had: Lots on my back and a few random ones.. like arms, legs and of course at the dentist.
Y - Yummy food you make: Working on that aspect of my life.. haha
Z - Zoo favorite: The monkeys!!

1 comment:

  1. You are in Sacramento! I'm so jealous! I grew up in Roseville. We want to move back in a year or two. When you move to Santa Cruz can I have your job? Thanks! I'm a new follower btw.

    ReplyDelete